An Acre And A Half
My little corner of the world

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chicken love

Yes, it's true. I'm in love with my chickens. All seven of them. There used to be eight, but the neighbor's dog got one of them when we weren't looking. So sad.

Why do I love my chickens? Well, who wouldn't love such gorgeous creatures? I mean, just look at those beautiful feathers -





I love the sounds they make and their quirky personalities. And best of all, I feed them my kitchen scraps, and they give me these -


Fresh natural free range eggs, right outside my back door. I love my chickens. And they love me. See how they just can't wait to see me when I open the door of their coop? -


You don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact that I'm the one with the food, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment