An Acre And A Half
My little corner of the world

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oven roasted Ratatouille

We have so many wonderful veggies growing in our garden. Along with corn-on-the-cob that I picked this afternoon, for supper I served a delicious melange of eggplant, yellow bush scallop squash, red and yellow bell peppers, Roma tomatoes, torn basil leaves, onions, and garlic, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt, pepper, and coriander...


then roasted in the oven.


And that's how I made oven-roasted Ratatouille. Oh, my, was it fantastic! And all the vegetables except for the onion came from my own backyard!












































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment